Sunday, April 26, 2009

What I discovered yesterday...

It was Saturday noon, after extra curricular activities at school. Hairy asked me if I want to go to a place where I could relax. Having plans canceled, I said Yes! We went to a place where I could meet goats, chickens, cute puppies and ghosts. There's people there, friendly people. Among them is this one old man that I know. I knew him as being hot tempered, unpredictable and one of the first person who had worked in the school since it was opened in 1983.

We all had a great talk, laughs, barbecue (roasted lamb thigh, marinated with turmeric, salt, garlic, lemongrass and oil) and some motivational talk as well as the chance to meet the infamous 'Langsuir' or the Malay version of banshee. Too bad I couldn't see them anymore but I did sense a couple when I was there.

Anyway, what I discovered yesterday is that this old guy is a great human observer. He outlined my personalities one by one and he knew what I had in me even though I'm a bit held back when he's around....

And I guess I'm lucky.

I still could remember his advice: Just smile, problems are problems but just smile... you'll live longer...
I'm half sure about what he meant but yeah.
I had fun.

Next time, I'll bring my cam to have capture the beautiful scenery there. OMG! U could see stars as if it's summer!

p/s: I also discovered that I might have dengue fever or worst.... been having on off fever since 8 days ago. The red spots are also noticeable...

8 comments:

Yuen said...

get ur blood tested! PLEASE!

Musica said...

But I have to go for a 4 day camping course...... starting monday morning..... <_<

Yuen said...

then take lots of water and 100plus for now

avoid medicine with aspirin.
take panadol.

take care. go check asap!

izzy said...

But u still need to take care of urself...

Jarod Yong said...

Sometimes ppl see more of us than we do in the mirror...
I wonder what ppl see in me?
hmmm~~

Musica said...

Yuen: I got my self blood spots during the camp..... O.O
gonna check it out tomoro

Izzy: yeah, i kno.... ^_^

Koko: They see a hamster? lol

Yuen said...

dude, how r u doing now?

Musica said...

Em, getting better I guess... planned to do a medical checkup but the family clinic was closed today... but tanx to galons of water n isotonics, i guess i'm better..
^_^