Friday, May 1, 2009

Em, I shud be sleeping considering my current condition...

Anyway, I've been tagged by Sayda.... Well, it's the first tag stuff I did...

1. How old are you?
24

2. Are you single?
There's only one me.... each individual is single.....

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
Based on a survey, between 25-34....

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
Who knows~

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
I wanna marry this girl...

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
A best friend or all of the C2 boys being my bestmen!

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
I want a Japanese wedding

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Where I could spend about 6 months without thinking of school!

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
Just close frens

10.Will that include your exes?
Yeah, if they don't mind

11.How many layers of cake do you want?
Erm, I dun mind as long as it's choc cake!!!!!!!

12.When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
The reception must be in the morning..... So there's more sexy time for me after lunch until the morning of the next day! YEAH!!

13.Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.
Boom Boom Pow by Black Eye Peas? Maybe some Lacuna Coil or Evanescence

14.Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork/knife?
How bout chopsticks?

15.Champagne or red wine?
Yang penting bukan air sirap! Boring la...

16.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Starts rite after the last guest left the reception!

17.Money or household items?
Household

18.How many kids would you like to have?
A pair of twins

19.Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?Pictures?
Well, I'm afraid that some one might distribute my honeymoon DVD... ehem!

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
1. Mien
2. Norzie
3. Guna? lol
4. Trish?
5. Tasha
6. Izzy
7. Izyan
Well, yeah...

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

It'll be an honour to do your bestmen with the other men.
=)

p/s: is Ch*i going to do your wedding DVD!!!
**gasp**

Musica said...

yeah! it'll be a great one i reckon!

i hope he's not gonna profit it by selling it pirate style~