Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fingers

I guess it is Karma but I do not know for what reason.

Last 3 weeks, while training the kids volleyball, I accidentally hurt my right ring finger when trying to catch a bouncing ball. It hurts still and my finger could not bend properly and even do heavy works a finger usually does...... Like picking the nose etc...

Last weekend, my left index finger was cut by a damn PLASTIC!!!!! Even though it didn't bleed, it hurts like getting a paper cut.

And today, right after school as I just about to close the door of Baby Boy, the same index finger was almost smashed by the door and I took about 30 seconds to realize what had happened by staring at the poor lil fella. Luckily it was not smashed and the nail is still intact. And after 3 hours, it's still numb and could not bend properly nor do heavy works such as picking the nose... and scratching my back....

Pondering back, I wonder what did I do wrong using these two fingers. What does Karma wants me to pay on? To add to that, since April started, lots of shit happened and yeah, why?

Is it just my luck, or something wants me to realize something?

Still, I hope my two lil poor fellas will get well soon....

7 comments:

ahseng said...

it's luck and also a bit of karma cuz u picked ur nose 2 much. fingers dun really like shit

Musica said...

Seriously? I thought that' one of the reason they're created!

Jarod Yong said...

What have you been fingering besides your nose, dude?
hahaha~~

Musica said...

NonE!!!! It's been a while since I figered other stuff!!!

Najib Azmi said...

dude, take better care of your fingers. nanti xbleh main game

Musica said...

luckily my thumbs survived.... so far.

Yuen said...

sends choco cookies

and start training ur other fingers 2main game