It might seem trivial to others, but seriously, these are the things that made me hate my job.
1. I had to get out of school lots.
2. I am required to work on almost every Saturday.
3. I don't just teach, I do other stuff too.
4. Hypocritical environment. Colleagues just kept on showing their true self, one by one.
5. I'm forced to do this and that.
6. When I tried to be nice to the kids, I was put down for my effort.
7. When the results were not satisfying, they blame my incompetency, but they forgot the moment they forced me to go here and there and thus made me have only about a week of TnL session in a month, average.
8. I'm tired being the youngest.... Getting pushed to do this and that.
9. My health condition doesn't allow me to travel much, but the school doesn't agree with my health....
10. For this much of pay versus workload, I reckon I can get better by making Pide...
Seriously, am getting tired of this...
But one thing for sure, it's the kids' faces that made me stop when I'm about to write the resignation letter...
Is it worth it?