Saturday, June 13, 2009

Can't remember who tagged me...

Be honest no matter what, then tag at least fifteen friends.

01. Who was your last text from?
A girl...

02. Where was your default picture taken?
Metro building, Brisbane.

03. Your relationship status?
I'm flinging all around..

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yeah..

05. What is your current mood?
Lazy

06. How many siblings do you have?
10 including me...

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Azlina, Faiz, Farhan, Shaakira, Ameera, Naadira, Arief, Fatin, Alia

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
On a couch, cuddling with a hote cute chick!

09. Have a crazy side?
Wanna see all 3 of em or just one?

10. Ever had a near death experience?
Numerous

11. Something you do a lot?
Smoke

12. Angry at anyone?
Yeah

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Myself?

14. When was the last time you cried?
I think it was the 30th of May...

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Those who cared for me...

16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Erm, how to get a sugar mummy? A hot one at that.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
This house agent... wanna move to a cheaper house...

18. What is your favorite song?
Atm? After Midnight by Yuna

19. What are you doing right now?
Streaming Manga

20. Who do you trust right now?
Some people...

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Giant hahaha

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Ah, yeah, there's this girl.... One of my nieces I guess..

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Guna?

24. Describe your life in one word?
Boring...

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Her.

26. What should you be doing right now?
School stuff and cooking and forms filling and sleep?

27. What are you listening to?
Lacuna Coil

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Her............

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Mum.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Nope.

31. What is your natural hair color?
Black with shades of dark brown...

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Onizuka

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Grave of the Fireflies...

34. What do you hear?
The nearby construction...

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Wavy... and there's this one hot chick in a saloon, who gave me her number... and she said I should straighten some parts of my hair...

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Nope

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yeah I guess..

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Yeah~

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
^_^

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Erm, I did took off my clothes in a car while driving once...

41. Are you happy with life right now?
I'm bored with life...

42. Are you currently jealous?
I guess so.

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
This beads given to me by a monk...

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Chill out in the house?

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Duh...

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Hell yeah I did!

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Not sure.. Oh yeah there's a couple of em!

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Blood test and reexamining my body, as I was a Dengue and Swine flu suspect... And yeah, I got thorns in my flesh, asked the doc to take it out...

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
5.30 am? Streaming manga...

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Uhuh

No comments: