Thursday, May 7, 2009

The day of Thurs....

And I woke up too early, despite coming back at 3 am last nite, seeing stuff for experience..... And I learned a lot!

But, had to rushed doing item analysis, and went to school early for panel meeting, much to my dismay when the Exam secretary told us we do not need the post-mortem and analysis for the recent test...... But the meeting was getting all the heat when two senior teachers were fighting for some lame issue... and i left... hahaha am too tired coz of last nite~

And since I didn't have a clue about one of the terms in the P.E. curriculum spec, I just did an impromptu aerobics without music and some tai chi moves... Some pedestrian walking by the school's fence were frowning, I thought they might think something like "do they teach Tai Chi in school now?" lol

Ah well, I need to loose my head off tonite... early day tomorrow, had to be at school by 11 for a meeting.....

<_<


p/s: Mien, I'll do the tag stuff later coz i dun have a pic of my workplace....

No comments: