Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It was hot and super humid!

Yes it was!!

^_^

Am getting darker.

Maybe I should put on some banana boat....

And I left my bag at school, realized it about 1 and half hours after school ended.... Rushed back to school to fetch my precious RM 2 Czip Lee environmental bag with its innards. LOL

I need a break...

This week's chores: Item analysis and postmortem for 4 classes.
This weekend's chores: Clean up the house and setting the paper for mid year exam...
Next week's chores: Validating the exam paper and Sukaneka's final practices as well as the real thing on Friday.

This weekend's expectation: Seeing some of the guys at my place!

Unsolved mystery: About 3 weeks ago, someone claimed he's from CIMB called the school and asked my details, my pay, my DGXX(substitute X with numbers) and other stuff. One of the admins answered the phone and corrected that I'm still DCXX not DGXX and when she asked the guy the purpose of the call, he hung up. She told me about it saying that usually if the bank called, it's about approving the loan I made. Thing is, I never applied for a loan for anything, 'cept from my mum. And she added that it's fishy for the guy to ask about my DGXX when banks would not do that and yeah, the fact he hung up when she asked the purpose of his call. And, according to her, the background noise is not of an office or a bank environment, it's of different type of place...

Is some guy stalking me?
Is someone looking for me?
Is somebody planning to do something to me?

I hope I still have Michael around...

Life is getting weirder.....

p/s: my mum said usually some banks would do a random ID check for info updating, but it's still fishy with the fact that he hung up.

5 comments:

Najib Azmi said...

me too. im getting burned to a crisp here. really wanted to go jb this weekend, tp soya plak dtg tioman minggu ni so cannot...

Izyan Izzaty said...

wow...femes seyh sampai org stalk...haha!!

Musica said...

Najibu: Aww, hilmi, star, shim, guna and probably ah seng's duo will be in my place.... melepas gathering~

Izzy: Yes! Thats the darkside of being famous!!!! I dread that! Well, There's a price for everything~

Jarod Yong said...

Your clerk must be retarded or something...
Doesn't she know that some infomation is sulit?

Have a good one this weekend!
Miss you all!

Musica said...

KoKo: It was my GPK HEM...
at first she thought that it was sumtin about a loan, which they need my payslip... but yeah, she's weird a bit...

and its sorta can canceled this weekend due to hilmi being not well.