Friday, September 11, 2009

How I wish

How I wish I have the courage to rap and to make music. And maybe the talent too.
U see I got jealous of this guy who is younger 2 years from me, called Caprice. He has his own recording company and a studio!

He started to write poems first and then moved on to be on the level with Joe Flizzow and Malique. Seriously, none other Malaysian rappers could go on the same level with them 2 after Too Phat.. Well, Ahli Fiqir wouldnt count wont they coz they're mixed nationalities.

Anyway, try to find or google Fantasy Girl by Caprice, u'll understand what I mean. Its just so international type of piece. Caprice my man, respect!

oh yeah, he's into Eminem too..

check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/capricetv/


She’s a star in every scene,
Nothing ever gets between us,
My Fantasy Girl (come play with me)
Dancing to me in her janes,
Nothing ever gets between us,
My Fantasy Girl (come play with me)

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

It takes one poet to appreciate the work of another!
=)