Tuesday, June 10, 2008

M needs an inspiration.

Okay, I think M really need and inspiration. He havent write for a long time. His rhymes is getting old and if he wants to publish his rhymes, he gotta think fast and creative. And yeah, there's a high chance of him needed to write a script urgently.
*sigh*

Maybe you people out there should help him?
Lawl

He would surely credit u guys. Erm, how bout a photo, a story or anything you could think of.

*sigh*

I need to get ready early tomorrow. Gonna go back home and settle things.

Should I or should I not be a gigolo?
Lawl

I need the dough but it's hard getting a customer when u're not that famed enough.
*sigh*

Anyway, gonna sleep and toodles.

*BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE*
Spread the love!

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

M usually comes up with good stories...
Perhaps M just need a little bit of M-antastic koko'?
hahaha~~

Musica said...

Erm, do book with Mien, my pimp, for the M-antastic session.....