Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crushed Crush

(pic taken from google search here)



What happened to your crush?
Why does a crush called crush?
Is it meant to be crushed?
Irony eh....
Just a thought....

It all happened when I witnessed two 12 year olds and their crushes. One is a boy. One is a girl. And kids being kids, they planned lots of childish plans to get their crushes' hearts. Both with plans that might end up destroying my car... How do I know? From their friends...

At times, I'd chuckled at those plans and how adorable they are. But now, I cant sit easy without thinking what if it would really happen? What should I do? I mean my car's repair would be costly and at the same time, these kids are still kids. And hopefully it wont happen so that I don't have to think of what my course of action would be next for them.

Maybe in the future they would laugh at their childhood crush.
But hopefully in the future I don't have to mope in the sad corner of my house for the money spent on repairs...

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

What were they planning to do with your car?

Musica said...

put a hole on each tyres as well as few scratches and maybe throw a rock to my windows...