Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I need internet!

This sounds sucks but using a stolen free wifi from a nereast telecommunication tower do has it's downside. It kept on disconnecting and the speed is rather slow... so much for a free internet..
Three words: I need internet!

>___<

I dont know wut i'm talking about.
Pardon me, i'm not well atm, currently having headache, runny nose and constant coughing... Feeling dizzy atm too.
Taken panadols, this some random cold n flu pills and some cough syrup... it still doesnt work...
Dont tell me to take more vitamin C, had enough of it alrdy.

I still cant work on the script... has this feeling of it might not be finished by self-set deadline......
I'm so lame!!!!!

*sigh*

I need a new perspective....
Maybe i need a new atmosphere....
But before that i need money!!
There's always must be more money!

I need ideas for a new rhyme or poem.....
How could i publish an anthology if i cant write more?

Life sucks atm...

oh yeah, Kimiko chan, i miss u too!!!

Grr.... This headache n dizziness is killing me!!
I'm out....

3 comments:

Nurizyan A. Norman Effendy said...

kesiannye...makan obat taw! lalala

Jarod Yong said...

We do what we gotta do bro...
we do what we gotta do...

Musica said...

Trying not to do what we gotta do...
OMG! I dunno wut i'm talking bout...