Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Little Seed

And there are things that I could see
that many could try but couldn't be
that some might have the slightest feel
that little could do much to understand me
understand how I stand, how I walk
understand how I create and how I talk
accepting what I want and what I need
it's like a sun to a seed.
That little seed
That weak little seed
All it wants is to grow
Tall, big and green
Like a big old oak
Piercing the sky, being a roost
Shading the shy, giving them a boost
But that little seed is little
So tiny that many belittle
And it will grow to be
Something that people make use of, you see
And I am that little seed
getting belittle at, getting stomped
getting slow at getting bigger
trying to grow to be greener
just like a simple tree
but can protect my baby
even if it cost my body, dearly
or my life as the price
no, this aint no dice
I would literally give my life
away, so that they can get a nice
smile to give me back
give me their happiness and peace, in fact
let them babies of mine
wear something nice and fine
that others awed at while they dine
in jealousy and envy
Coz I'd do anything for my baby.

1 comment:

Reena B said...

i love my little seed.