Friday, July 16, 2010

Eminem: Recovery

taken from Eminem.com

It has been 2 weeks that I've been looking for this album.
And it proves to me that JB is one of the worst original music selling hub in this country. For more than 8 days I've been scouring the city for an original copy of this album but I could only find a copy of the pirated version. Tried placing order, made few calls, wasting fuel and time. And finally I found it.
And it's worth it.
Every song that I've listened to is worth it.
It is not as fun as the previous Relapse, but the emotion of each song and its lyric was overwhelming. Much maturity shown from one of the greatest rapper in our time. And I cant wait to listen to the rest 3 songs.


Singles released from this album:

-Not Afraid
-Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

What's wrong with getting pirated?
hahaha~~

el. said...

i agree, i dont actually listen to rap music nor do i realy like it, but eminem is an exception. i heard his latest single recently and liked it, mostly for the emotion you can hear in the song :D

it makes it worth listening too

Anonymous said...

nice post, eminem ftw!